Gerry McKenzie, founder of Your Path Finder, has taken the time to share the origins of his business and how they can help you build your future.
1. How did Your Path Finder come about?
2. Do most people understand their financial situation? Your Path Finder
3. How can people save more money?
4. Is it really possible to pay off your mortgage within 5-7 years? I see this a lot and don’t know if its really achievable.
We see over 90% of our clients making huge inroads into debt reduction and often in the 5-7 years term with a plan to increase their real estate portfolio for retirement.
5. Do you charge for your service?
We are also in the process of launching our first fixed fee strategic plan. This frees up people to develop a wealth creation plan with us using their own property choices or one of ours. It also allows them to set the parameters of their plan as some may not be ready for the financial commitment just now. It’s a great way to have a health check on your mortgage and finances. It’s also a real eye opener to just how wealthy you can become with a great strategy in place.
Meet the man behind the business. Gerry answers a few questions about himself.
1. Talk us through your ideal day off
Early morning walk down our local beach and a swim in the creek. Followed by a coffee at a local café.
2. What is your weirdest habit?
Picking up some grass or dirt as I go to enter into a client’s house. I’m a country boy and somehow feel connected or grounded by touching the earth before I enter.
3. What is the most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done?
To be honest this made me laugh, I just said to my partner I had a banana instead of an orange! I am always very structured, prepared and researched. and not very spontaneous.
4. Do you have a favourite quote?
“Treat others how you want to be treated.”
5. What part of your business have you successfully outsourced?
Marketing, the YPF team are sales strong and we find our lady marketing specialist brings enormous value and balance to our brand.
Our Astute Bookkeepers are also awesome!!