Catch-up bookkeeping – your have taken the first step!
Or is it Rescue me?
Its not deliberate. You had good intentions. Time just gets away when you are busy running a business. The great news if that you have taken the first step in sorting out your needs – our team have met with hundreds of business owners just like you who needed help with catching up your bookkeeping. TOGETHER we will discuss with your our findings and work out a plan so that you can reach your financial goals and have continued success in business.
What does catch-up bookkeeping involve?
Firstly I will meet with you personally to discuss your bookkeeping needs, how far behind are you? Also, what are the main areas of concern? Every catch-up bookkeeping job is different and will have its owns processes and procedures, but here is a list to let you know that we are experienced to care of your financial data;
- Select a software system like Quickbooks online to manage your accounting
- Also, add in all of the accounts that are needed to make your records current, including assets, liabilities, credit cards etc – this will build your balance sheet.
- Reviewing the chart of accounts, removing duplicates and reviewing structure for best future reporting
- Review and reconcile your accounts payable (Creditors) and accounts receivable (Debtors) accounts.
- Data entry all your information to capture all of the transaction for all of your accounts. This includes entering bills, payments, credit card and bank account transactions
- Review all payroll information, including wages, PAYG, Superannuation
- Reconcile all accounts – this step is vital!
- Finally, prepare and provide you with financial reporting to ensure that all the data necessary has been captured in the accounts.
Post catch-up bookkeeping action items!
Once you are up to date – which we estimate is around 2 week! We can offer you an
- Ongoing bookkeeping services
- Payroll services
- Business reporting packages
- Training and support
- Budgeting and cash flow forecast
Or you may simply want us to review your work on a monthly basis, we can customise a package that is suited to you!
You may also be interested in;
- Financial Reporting 101: Can you afford to be doing it wrong
- Employee or Contractor?? Top 5 Biggest mistakes that can cost business
Location that we provide catch-up bookkeeping services include;
We provide catch-up bookkeeping services all throughout Australia