Catch-up bookkeeping – your have taken the first step!
Or is it Rescue me?
Its not deliberate. You had good intentions. Time just gets away when you are busy running a business. The great news if that you have taken the first step in sorting out your bookkeeping needs – our team have met with hundreds of business owners just like you who needed help with catch-up bookkeeping. TOGETHER we will discuss with your our findings and work out a plan so that you can reach your financial goals and have continued success in business.
What does catch-up bookkeeping involve?
Firstly I will meet with you personally to discuss your catch-up bookkeeping needs, how far behind are you? what are the main areas of concern? Every catch-up bookkeeping job is different and will have its owns processes and procedures, but here is a list to let you know that we are experienced to care of your financial data;
- Select a software system like Quickbooks online to manage your accounting
- Add in all of the accounts that are needed to make your records current, including assets, liabilities, credit cards etc – this will build your balance sheet.
- Reviewing the chart of accounts, removing duplicates and reviewing structure for best future reporting
- Review and reconcile your accounts payable (Creditors) and accounts receivable (Debtors) accounts.
- Data entry all your information to capture all of the transaction for all of your accounts. This includes entering bills, payments, credit card and bank account transactions
- Review all payroll information, including wages, PAYG, Superannuation
- Reconcile all accounts – this step is vital!
- Prepare and provide you with financial reporting to ensure that all the data necessary has been captured in the accounts.
Post catch-up bookkeeping action items!
Once you are up to date – which we estimate is around 2 week! We can offer you an
- Ongoing bookkeeping services
- Payroll services
- Business reporting packages
- Training and support
- Budgeting and cash flow forecast
Or you may simply want us to review your work on a monthly basis, we can customise a package that is suited to you!
You may also be interested in;
- Financial Reporting 101: Can you afford to be doing it wrong
- Employee or Contractor?? Top 5 Biggest mistakes that can cost business
Location that we provide catch-up bookkeeping services include;
We provide catch-up bookkeeping services all throughout Australia